M4H Alliance Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4H Alliance Headquarters

The Alliance Headquarters for Mercenaries 4 Hire, a FreeSky Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General's Right

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juragan
Juragan

M4H ID Badge
Name: Juragan
General's Right Left_bar_bleue105470/500000General's Right Empty_bar_bleue  (105470/500000)

General's Right Empty
PostSubject: General's Right   General's Right I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 am

helloooww hellllooow it's been a while since there's a new topic in this forum...

i just want to make sure about the general's rightful authority, so i had some question about it..

the question is simple,do we really have the right to kick member??? becoz it's useless if we had the right but we may not use that right..then if we may what's the condition to kick someone?

well to be honest this questions suddenly pop up becoz recently there's a member of ours that had been attacked by someone else becoz he's been inactive for a while and the attacker thought him as an easy target..then i come up with this idea: i'll message our player to ask whether he's active or not then i'll just wait till 48hr for his reply,if he's not replying within the time limit then i'll just have to kick him to make more room for the other player..i ask the other player about my idea,some of them agreed with me and some of them disagreed but the problem is the reason of those who disagree..he said that the "kick" business isn't mine,it's all is shadow's..i don't like it becoz if we may not then why do we have the right?? is it just for frighten the other members or what????
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Avenger
M4H Leader
M4H Leader
Shadow_Avenger

M4H ID Badge
Name: Shadow_Avenger
General's Right Left_bar_bleue119296/500000General's Right Empty_bar_bleue  (119296/500000)

General's Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: General's Right   General's Right I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Lol, one way I can think of it for them saying my business is this "they might want to delay time" But if I did say that, I'd offend the members who said this so I won't. But really, In this alliance it's anyone and everyone's responsibility. This alliance, doesn't become good just by the top people alone. They also have the support of everyone else below them so really, this alliance is all about everyone and anyone. We help each other and support each other in times of need or without. Every single member that has a rank [Merchant and up, Member and Normal isn't completely a "ranked" member] has the ability to kick. So basically, anyone can. I put it on the basis that if people aren't given power, they will ask for it. But if they are given power, I put alot of trust in each and everyone of you, not to go crazy and kick everyone all out for no reason, so they would have no reason to ask for more power and be content with what they are in this alliance. We're all made strong, not by numbers or by strength alone, but by the unity of both. Remember that guys and girls. There have been cases where people have been kicked already and it wasn't me that did it [if it was, you'd see a whole bunch of low inactives dropped, not one or two] and I check. I trust, in all of you to help me lead this alliance right since I did find all of you guys/girls, but it is only all of you, which made this alliance strong. So even Merchants can kick. But I do check every kick to make sure it's appropriate.

So Juragan, or anybody else, if you feel the need to, you can. But make sure their the lowest [not one of silentwolf's friend, they've got till wednesday] inactive before you do. ^_^ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Juragan
Juragan

M4H ID Badge
Name: Juragan
General's Right Left_bar_bleue105470/500000General's Right Empty_bar_bleue  (105470/500000)

General's Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: General's Right   General's Right I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Thanks for your trust boss,,that's why i give him a warning message with 2 days reply limit to check if he's really an inactive or not..so i guess it's not just kicking recklessly right? i'll gladly help my friends in needs but it's useless if they're not there..so i guess that's it..thx for yo ur answer! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Avenger
M4H Leader
M4H Leader
Shadow_Avenger

M4H ID Badge
Name: Shadow_Avenger
General's Right Left_bar_bleue119296/500000General's Right Empty_bar_bleue  (119296/500000)

General's Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: General's Right   General's Right I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Lol it's all good, i sent him a message yesterday night too to see if he'd reply, asking about the situation. I'd hate to lose a 15k rep guy, but if he's inactive then I really can't help it =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General's Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: General's Right   General's Right I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General's Right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M4H Alliance Headquarters :: General Information :: Forum Q&A-
Jump to: