M4H Alliance Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4H Alliance Headquarters

The Alliance Headquarters for Mercenaries 4 Hire, a FreeSky Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandstone teleportation trick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drawkcab
Administrators
Administrators

Sandstone teleportation trick Empty
PostSubject: Sandstone teleportation trick   Sandstone teleportation trick I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:34 am

Hey all. There wasn't a better place to put this, but I thought I'd share a little magic trick I figured out today. It allows you to teleport sandstone into a new city so you have a nice big pile waiting for you when the castle finishes.

To do it, simply start with a huge wodge of sandstone in your main city, and do the command to found a new city.

Then, go into the new city and cancel the castle build task. The 2000 sandstone you used to pay for the building will still be at the empty city site. You can do this as many times as you want before you decide to let the city build for real.

Also note that you can take over city plots and cancel the build to have an empty city site, which you can rename. Dont do this to all of your empty city plots, of course -- gotta scout the neighbors, after all).

-Dk
Back to top Go down

Sandstone teleportation trick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M4H Alliance Headquarters :: General Information :: Introduction-
Jump to: