M4H Alliance Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4H Alliance Headquarters

The Alliance Headquarters for Mercenaries 4 Hire, a FreeSky Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself Here!

Go down 
+12
Mist
Drawkcab
Soverign
Juragan
Kaevis
Anarchy69
Factor
Deezy28
Lord Darkwolf
Shadow_Avenger
linkxsc
silentwolf123
16 posters
AuthorMessage
silentwolf123
Administrators
Administrators
silentwolf123

M4H ID Badge
Name: silentwolf123
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue57581/500000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (57581/500000)

Introduce Yourself Here! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:50 pm

Hello im silentwolf123. Im the leaders main rival. This is a place to introduce yourself and get to meet others.

Last edited by silentwolf123 on Sun May 31, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
linkxsc
Overseer
Overseer
linkxsc

M4H ID Badge
Name: Linkxsc
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue0/50000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:55 pm

Hello, I am Linkxsc, the fat greek guy who is proud of it
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Avenger
M4H Leader
M4H Leader
Shadow_Avenger

M4H ID Badge
Name: Shadow_Avenger
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue119296/500000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (119296/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:00 pm

Lol, I'm SA, the leader who united all of these fun guys/girls ^-^
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkwolf
Lord Darkwolf

M4H ID Badge
Name: Lord Darkwolf
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue100400/500000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (100400/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:45 pm

Iam Lord Darkwolf known to my friend as damon and known to my enemys as death Very Happy so be friend so i not have to hunt you down Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Deezy28
Deezy28

M4H ID Badge
Name: Unknown Soldier
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue0/0Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:14 am

Im Joe Aka JoeDeezy king Nice to be part of M4H Hope we all can Kill the opposition
Back to top Go down
Factor
Factor

M4H ID Badge
Name: Unknown Soldier
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue125000/500000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (125000/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:31 am

derp* name's Arci

Note:
very random.

"Selling APs cookies!..."
Back to top Go down
Anarchy69
Anarchy69

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Nice to meet you guys/girls, this is Anarchy from SCA. If you want to visit our forum this is it,
http://scalliance.freeforums.org/index.php

Still under construction as well but hope it shows you guys some nice ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kaevis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Hey-o popipeople! Smile

xD That's all for now. pig
Back to top Go down
Juragan
Juragan

M4H ID Badge
Name: Juragan
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue105470/500000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (105470/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:38 am

Yuhhhuuuuuuuuu....hellooo theeereee!! it's me,Juragan!! i'm an indonesian,u guyz can call me Nadz or Dan,of easily juragan..it's up to you guys! Very Happy let's enjoy the game and have some fun together!!
Back to top Go down
Soverign
Soverign

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:52 am

Initiating start-up procedures

Base Systems Check--------Online
Comm System Check-------Comfirmed
Motor System Check--------Operational
Weapon System Check-----Armed
Targeting System Check----Calibrated
Armor Check-----------------Initialized
Shield Check----------------Charged
All Systems Green

Soverign online
Back to top Go down
Drawkcab
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:49 am

Hi there, I'm Drawkcab, known most other places as Umopepisdn. From Seattle, WA, I have a job and a life and stuff, but when I play, I play to win.

I'm looking forward to being a useful addition to the group, if you'll let me stay. At the moment, I'm under siege by Hivenst, who is not very fond of me because I refused to back down when he began farming me. He's going to complain about my being here, and you will of course do what you must.

So, either way... hi. Smile
Back to top Go down
Juragan
Juragan

M4H ID Badge
Name: Juragan
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue105470/500000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (105470/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:01 am

Drawkcab wrote:
Hi there, I'm Drawkcab, known most other places as Umopepisdn. From Seattle, WA, I have a job and a life and stuff, but when I play, I play to win.

I'm looking forward to being a useful addition to the group, if you'll let me stay. At the moment, I'm under siege by Hivenst, who is not very fond of me because I refused to back down when he began farming me. He's going to complain about my being here, and you will of course do what you must.

Shocked i'm the one who approve him..i think that he had a lot of potential and he showed a good manner but i've just know that he got a problem with Hivenst ( affraid ) and once i know it i still guess it's not a problem..Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Mist
Mist

M4H ID Badge
Name: Mist
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue30757/50000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (30757/50000)

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 am

Hi hi this is Mist here~~ Born with noth, and go with noth.
Back to top Go down
Drawkcab
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 am

Juragan wrote:
Drawkcab wrote:

Shocked i'm the one who approve him..i think that he had a lot of potential and he showed a good manner but i've just know that he got a problem with Hivenst ( affraid ) and once i know it i still guess it's not a problem..Smile lol!
Thanks to Shadow_Avenger for resolving this issue and forging peace between hivenst and myself. I owe you my loyalty for that and so it looks like I'll be staying a while, if you'll have me.
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWolf
TheShadowWolf

M4H ID Badge
Name: TheShadowWolf
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue52715/500000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (52715/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Greetings, I am TheShadowWolf. Commerce extraordinaire and someday warlord. I've spent a large amount of time playing a game similar to this so I expect to rise through the ranks pretty quickly (commerce at least.) It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to gaming with you.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Yo

This is Dancing Ferret aka Bullrush Stonebender aka Panis aka Captain Tightpants aka about a dozen other things in various worlds and universes
Back to top Go down
kikosky82

M4H ID Badge
Name: kikosky82
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue52037/500000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (52037/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:53 am

hey, i'm kikosky82. i'm from the philippines. i'm a pediatrician most of the time and whatever little time i have left, i'm a gamer.
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Administrators
Administrators
Torigoma

M4H ID Badge
Name: Torigoma_Guardian_of_the_Fallen
Introduce Yourself Here! Left_bar_bleue30000/50000Introduce Yourself Here! Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:55 am

^_^ good to have you all.
Back to top Go down
http://m4halliance.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!   Introduce Yourself Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M4H Alliance Headquarters :: General Information :: Introduction-
Jump to: