M4H Alliance Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4H Alliance Headquarters

The Alliance Headquarters for Mercenaries 4 Hire, a FreeSky Guild.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relocation...

Go down 
+3
Pietanus
saskegod
Shadow_Avenger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Avenger
M4H Leader
M4H Leader
Shadow_Avenger

M4H ID Badge
Name: Shadow_Avenger
Relocation... Left_bar_bleue119296/500000Relocation... Empty_bar_bleue  (119296/500000)

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:55 pm

As I have seen, KoK has relocated their top 4 guys, [Leader, coLeader, and two other's] to build upon a small island that only fits 4 people..Smart...And many other alliances that have miracles have, as well..Relocated many of their members close to them...Do we relocate, like them or stay how we are, all scattered over the place?
Back to top Go down
saskegod
saskegod

M4H ID Badge
Name: saskegod
Relocation... Left_bar_bleue82093/500000Relocation... Empty_bar_bleue  (82093/500000)

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 pm

my opinion is that maybe leave it up to some because right now us commerece people loose a lot of our stuff by moving dont we? thats a lot of things we have to rebuild and it takes time so wouldnt it slow us down? idk thats my point if we are losing a bunch of our buildings.
Back to top Go down
Pietanus

M4H ID Badge
Name: Unknown Soldier
Relocation... Left_bar_bleue158223/500000Relocation... Empty_bar_bleue  (158223/500000)

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Every thing has an up and down side, if we like KoK go on an eiland it'll take a long time to occupy and/or plunder. That can be a big waist to. And being all over the place also gives you room for rulling everywhere Twisted Evil .

But if you do it you'll be safer. And helping the miracle is easyer.
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Administrators
Administrators
Torigoma

M4H ID Badge
Name: Torigoma_Guardian_of_the_Fallen
Relocation... Left_bar_bleue30000/50000Relocation... Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/50000)

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:04 pm

AS a Guild, I'd say say that it would be best to stay spread. yes. coming to gether makes it easyer to defend, but it also just gives them a bigger target to hit, I'd say instead of EVERYONE coming together, we branch off into smaller groups, this will give us a good defence, makeing it easyer to prevent any Occcupations and such. the miracles should be the same, a small group surrounding, and incharge of protecting each, but no so close as that if one gets wiped out, the others are in danger.
Back to top Go down
http://m4halliance.heavenforum.com
TheShadowWolf
TheShadowWolf

M4H ID Badge
Name: TheShadowWolf
Relocation... Left_bar_bleue52715/500000Relocation... Empty_bar_bleue  (52715/500000)

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Spreading out is better in the long run. Having small clusters of our alliance works out well so they can aid each other, however, everyone at some point is going to have to defend for themselves. At this point, the size of Jay and the alliances military rep scares off most people, but this won't be true forever. Small clusters are easier to defend than being a loner, but don't leave you putting all your eggs in one baskets.
Back to top Go down
OreoX

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:23 am

so as in relocate, we move to a different realm? and start all over except closer for the miracle etc?

hmm, I dont mind at all, unless i go out with a bang and destroy my army as SACRIFICE!
but Spread out aint so bad.
Back to top Go down
ShosuroNakaga

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:37 am

I think relocation is good and in a long run it will payoff.

Also I agree that it shouldn't be one large 80 ppl cluster but rather small groups.

To avoid relocation - recruit closest strong players Wink
Back to top Go down
Pietanus

M4H ID Badge
Name: Unknown Soldier
Relocation... Left_bar_bleue158223/500000Relocation... Empty_bar_bleue  (158223/500000)

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:59 am

As a note for OreoX: Relocation is a lvl3 thing, you can move to an empty spot. Your castles will move there, but you'll have a terraform effect when you do it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Avenger
M4H Leader
M4H Leader
Shadow_Avenger

M4H ID Badge
Name: Shadow_Avenger
Relocation... Left_bar_bleue119296/500000Relocation... Empty_bar_bleue  (119296/500000)

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok, so I guessed it's decided, that we're all not going to relocate next to each other, just near others in a small yet strong group, so it doesn't completely mess up everybody's rep and growth at once and only let some relocate next to others, that are needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relocation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation...   Relocation... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relocation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M4H Alliance Headquarters :: General Information :: Forum Q&A-
Jump to: